Tuesday 29 November 2016

Pokémon Pearl/Mystery Dungeon theory


Pokémon Pearl/Mystery Dungeon theory

Hello I'm back sorry for the delay really I am [dodges projectiles] please I'm sorry [gets hit in the chest by a carrot] really a carrot ah well GARCHOMP I CHOOSE YOU [Garchomp appears] use dragon breath on them [everyone but me gets hit with dragon breath] now can I continue thank you. As I was going to say I've been playing pearl recently and have over 100 hours of playtime and for anyone struggling with the Champion's Garchomp like I was here's how I took it out: I used yawn from Uxie to make it drowsy (5 ultra balls and 9 luxury balls) then before it fell asleep used my Empoleon to take the hit once Garchomp fell asleep I then used palkia's 5pp move (sorry I don't remember the name) to oneshot Garchomp (please note that my Palkia was level 63 at the time).

Ok and now the Mystery Dungeon theory. I believe that the mystery dungeon games that place in the far future. Here's my reasoning I was watching Game Theory's video on when Pokémon Go takes place anyway I started to consider when they take place now my reasoning for it being in the future is that in explorers of sky/time/darkness you used to be [drumroll] HEY WHO'S DOING THAT DRUMROLL anyway it says you're the only [drumroll stops] HUMAN that's known and apparently in super mystery dungeon Mewtwo is in it (creative I know) anyway in sky it shows a ditto meaning that it can't be in the past it isn't possible for ditto to be in the past before it was created without time travel which is a thing actually ah well you can decide if time travel was involved anyway if we go with it being in the future then it makes sense as well if it's after humans went extinct or became Pokémon for unknown reasons it would explain why they only know 4 moves it's because that it was ingrained that they must only use 4 moves in battle. So to conclude I believe that the mystery dungeon games that place in the future where humans are extinct or are Pokémon and Pokémon are ingrained to only use 4 moves in battle so what do you think are the mystery dungeon games in the future or are they in an AU (alternate universe) like Nintendo say.



No comments:

Post a Comment