Thursday 16 April 2015

Over-ration 'Over-rated what everything becomes

Over ration

'Over rated what everything becomes'


Okay today is the 16/4/15 and I've been thinking about Over-ration take Five Nights At Freddy's now I like the games although FNAF 3 was a bit lacking in the jump scares if you knew what you were doing anyway what sent of this train of thought for me was finding out FNAF is getting a movie and this was my first thought "really FNAF is now getting a movie this is really over-rated" now I hear you why does this make it overrated simple it's why just why as the games are fun enough it doesn't need a cliché filled movie so yay overration also I hate how people say something is overrated when it isn't as it's actually quite good but people talking about it a lot so people stop liking it saying it's boring and it was just a trend at the time and it's boring now. For example take sonic heroes people liked it and thought it was good and liked it then after shadow the hedgehog and sonic 06 people were like 'we liked it then but we don't like it now' and this is what I don't like it is now considered overrated and it annoys be as I like the game


Well I was listening to nightcore reality devastation and reform while writing this see ya all tomorrow if I can get another one up

-Dragoon out  

No comments:

Post a Comment